Welcome!!!

Photobucket


I'm Aqua, welcome to my blog!! I'm 43 years old and single. I've been using PSP since December of 2007, and totally addicted!! Here is where I'll announce new tuts on my site HERE, share templates, masks, wordart, etc. that I make. If you need to contact me Email me HERE. Please put in regard to blog, in subject line. Thank you!!


♥My Blinkies♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Dorkz Sista Hood

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

♥Misfits Forum♥

Photobucket

Blogs I ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

♥Random Stuff♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Books I've Read

Aqua's bookshelf: read

Night ReignsSuite 606Dead of NightDarkness RevealedDarkness EverlastingEmbrace The Darkness

More of Aqua's books »
Book recommendations, book reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Friday, September 12, 2008

Template 24 and tag

Photobucket
You can download template HERE. New link for download
is HERE. PSD template HERE.
For this example tag, I used the beautiful PTU
kit called Addictive Pleasures by Jessica. This one
is in honor of Tamie's Tut site by the same name.
You can buy this kit from Tantrum Scraps. Again,
check Jessica's blog for updates on the move of
servers at Tantrum. Thanks, Hun!!
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Hugs,
~aqua

Photobucket

1 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Sep [LA 12:44am, NY 02:44am, UK 07:44am, OZ 05:44pm] ).

Pixel Memberships

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Followers

Friend's Tut Sites

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

CU Licenses

Photobucket

♥Stampz♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Aqua's books

The Bone Collector
1st to Die
Cruel and Unusual
The Coffin Dancer
Along Came a Spider
Murder at the Vicarage
A is for Alibi
Night Play
The Darkest Pleasure
The Mysterious Affair at Styles
Dark Desires After Dusk
Lover Awakened
Dark Lover
Every Which Way But Dead
Interview with the Vampire
Twilight
Night Embrace
Guilty Pleasures
The Darkest Night
The Dream-Hunter


Aqua's favorite books »
}

A little peek